Use our Traffic Enforcement Request to let us know of specific problem areas within the township that need special attention because of traffic violations. 

Use the Vacation Watch Form if you plan to go out of town for an extended period of time and would like us to check on your property periodically while you're away.

Download the forms above and fax them to 734-449-0511 or email: